The modern consumer is more demanding than ever before. Products going to market in either the Americas or other countries often require special packaging, product labels, instruction sheets, and manuals, as well as supporting marketing collateral that is translated and localized for each specific market. Fifty-five percent of consumers prefer to buy only in their native language, and 53% of consumers are more at ease buying in their native language. Our team of consumer product translation specialists provides high quality multilingual documentation for the entire customer journey, from point-of-sale to installation and through to customer support.
We have a firm understanding of the domestic and international retail markets and have worked with many Fortune 500 and “big box” retailers. Our expertise enables you to provide your customers worldwide with a consistent experience with your product or service. We also offer ongoing support in over 150 languages for customer surveys, feedback, email communications and more.
- Translation for all packaging, in-store signage, labeling, installation manuals
- Consideration of cultural and country differences during translation process to ensure success of target messaging
- Consulting on how translations are presented for different cultures
- Product packaging, in-store signage, labeling, data sheets, installation manuals, marketing support collateral
- Web site landing pages for specific product launches and support
- Post sale language support for customer feedback, email communications and more