Videos now make up a large portion of online content consumption. In fact, viewers are spending more time watching digital video than ever before. Video content currently represents 57% of all Internet traffic and is on target to account for up to 90 percent of all traffic by 2017.
Videos have changed the way the world communicates. When creating your employee training material, consider that employees are 75% more likely to watch a video than to read documents, emails or web articles. It is critical that your multimedia content meets the needs of your international customers and employees. Creating video content can be time-consuming and expensive. By translating and voicing the same productions in other languages, you greatly extend your multimedia reach and lower your overall average costs.
Our skilled, creative and technical multimedia team successfully blends technology with art. Our multimedia services include transcription, translation, subtitling, voiceover and audio synchronization, so that we can provide you a ready-to-use final production in any language.
- Full turnkey process from original to finished multilingual production
- Professional translation and voice talent
- Techincal engineering to add foreign language audio and subtitles
- Promotional product and service videos
- Whiteboard animations
- Corporate and employee training videos and online learning