On site interpreting projects present unique and complex challenges. In addition to needing highly skilled and experienced interpreters, planners also have to consider the logistics of getting the interpreters to the job site, setting up accommmodations, local transportation, schedules and ensuring the proper equipment is available.
Professional on site interpreters are specially trained to be able to keep up with the rigors of communicating in two languages, in real time in very fluid situations. They can think quickly and respond without hesitation. We help our clients overcome these challenges by providing seasoned simultaneous and consecutive interpreters on location.
- Simultaneous or consecutive interpreters available
- Complete logistics planning, including travel, accommodations and equipment
- Proper equipemnt for any project
- Visiting business travelers
- Local training for non-English-speaking attendees
- Touring groups
For faster, ongoing needs with a more economical option, try our telephonic interpretation services.