Frequently Asked Questions
- What if I am not satisfied?
- Are you ISO 9001 certified?
- In which states are your American Sign Language (ASL) interpreters certified to work?
- Where can I download your remote interpreting app for my mobile device?
- Do you offer video remote interpreting (VRI)?
- Which languages do you translate?
- How much does a translation cost?
- How do I request a translation quote?
- How long does it take to translate my project?
- Which languages do you interpret?
- What is the difference between translating and interpreting?
- Do you offer Braille services?
- Can you certify my translations?
- I've forgotten my Compass™ password. How can I retrieve it?
- How do I reset the password to my ConnectNow™ account?
- What is a pronunciation guide?
Can't Find It?
Do you have a question that you're not able to find here? Please send it to us and we'll get you an answer as soon as possible.
View Our Most Recent Articles
Fall Cultural Celebrations (And where to celebrate each)
While many people associate fall months with football, Halloween, and Thanksgiving meals, the U.S. is also home to some of…
Texas Senator John Cornyn Assists Spanish Speakers
Client Highlight: SpokenHere enables the Lone Star State’s Spanish speakers to access Texas Senator John Cornyn’s website in their native…
The Value of Language Access in Senior Health Care
The U.S. healthcare system is complex, and it can be hard for many older adults to navigate. This challenge is…