Frequently Asked Questions
- Are you ISO 9001 certified?
- In which states are your American Sign Language (ASL) interpreters certified to work?
- Where can I download your remote interpreting app for my mobile device?
- Do you offer video remote interpreting (VRI)?
- Which languages do you translate?
- How much does a translation cost?
- How do I request a translation quote?
- How long does it take to translate my project?
- Which languages do you interpret?
- What is the difference between translating and interpreting?
- Do you offer Braille services?
- Can you certify my translations?
- I've forgotten my Compass™ password. How can I retrieve it?
- How do I reset the password to my ConnectNow™ account?
- What is a pronunciation guide?
View Our Most Recent Articles
Language Barriers and the Fair Housing Act
3 key factors in fair housing for people with limited English proficiency Where do language barriers and the Fair Housing…
Tax Incentives for Interpreter Services
Does your business or organization need or use interpreting services? Providing language access is a good idea for any entity…
Legislation That Requires Language Access
How to Ensure Your Organization is Language Access Compliant As the United States has become increasingly diverse, the government…